We Are Giants
Jacksonville Giants are an ABA (American Basketball Association) professional basketball team that was introduced in 2010. The Giants have been making history and setting ABA records since. They have been to the ABA Final Four every season in the 11 years of the Giants existence. The Giants have also won the ABA national championship in back to back seasons in 2012 and 2013 as well as the past five years in the 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 seasons. In their inaugural season in 2010, in only their 7th game, the Giants made ABA history by setting a scoring record 206 points in a single game. The Giants were not done there, in 2014 they broke their own ABA record as well as breaking the pro-basketball scoring record by scoring 222 points in a single game VS. The Georgia Roadrunners. The Giants are a ABA elite team and have made the city of Jacksonville proud of its 6 time ABA Champs!
All Positions Are Open
- Point Guard who can play defense and push the basketball
- Shooting Guard who can defend and shoot the basketball
- Small Forward who can defend and attack the rim
- Power Forward who can score in the paint and rebound
- Center who can protect the rim and rebound
- *Need practice players
Benefits of Being a Giant
The Giants ARE paid players. The Giants are also supplied housing, benefits and many feed-the-team partners throughout the season.
7-Time ABA Champions who are aggressively looking to win another title for Jacksonville!
The largest fan base in minor league basketball.
- Free Agent Tryout Application Form
- Please send completed application form to: 9282 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32225
or email to: [email protected]
- Date: October 16, 9am-1pm
Global Outreach Charter Academy
8985 Lone Star Rd.